Therapist in Chelmsford and London

I am a qualified, registered integrative psychotherapist and counsellor with a private practice in Chelmsford and Central London. I graduated from the Minster Centre with a Masters degree (MA) and an Advanced Diploma (Adv. Dip). I am also;

  • Accredited and registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
  • Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)

Therapist and counsellor

As an integrative therapist I hold the contributions of Psychodynamic, Humanistic and Existential Psychology, Bodywork and Transpersonal Psychology. These different approaches allow me some insight into the factors that help shape us in our development, how psychological suffering or impairment occurs and what we can do to alleviate it.

I recognise the diversity between different points of view and hold these both reflectively and critically within my own practice. I also see my practice to evolve organically through the process and interaction between client and therapist.

As part of my continued professional development I regularly attend seminars and workshops throughout the year.


  • Individuals: £45 - £70 (depending on the time of day and location)
  • Couples: £65 - £90 (depending on the time of day and location)

A few, low cost places available for people on low income - although these are very limited. I also offer consessionary rates for students of counselling and therapy.

Any missed sessions with less than 48 hrs notice are charged at the full price. With more than 48 hrs notice, a cancellation fee of £20 is payable.

I am experienced in working with individuals and my clinical experience at Mind and Victim Support has allowed me to gain a particular interest in issues surrounding bereavement, abandonment, self esteem, identity, cultural issues, diversity and difference.

I have a particular interest in couples and individuals who are struggling with being new parents.

I am a BUPA and AVIVA approved practioner - if you have health insurance with these providers then I will need an authorisation code before we can commence.